Holla world >.< Assalamualaikum :)
29 May 2012.
Birthday dia :D excited ni.well,first time celebrate same-same :D
Malam tadi punyalah aku tahan mata ni.Act dah ngantok sangat.Mata aku dahnak tertutup dah.
Tapi,aku try tahan.aku bolatkan mata aku O.O haha
Tapi,last-last,tidur jugak :/
Masa aku tidur tu dalam pukul 11.50 kot.KOT.then,aku terbangun pukul 12.05.nasib baik aku terbaangun tau!
kalau tk,esok pagi lah nampaknya baru wish.then,aku bangun,straight tengok jam.
pukul 12.05.peh,terlepas aku nak jadi org first wish :/
pastu,lari-2 masuk bilik.amik bantal sume (masa call dia,kene peluk bantal) straight dial,
017-*******
"hello"
"hello,ingatkan dah tidur"
"baru bangun"
"oh,"
"awak,happy birthday"
"haha awak second"
(masa tu,aku cam nyesal gila tertidur.damn lah mata!)
"yeke?sape first?"
"OP"
"oh"
I was like -,- ohmaigaad.OP?oh okay.*jealous sikit
But atleast bukan IH.kalau IH yg first wish,tu lagi aku melalak!
Haa,awak.awak dah 16 tahun dah.dah BESAAAR >.< haha
Semoga dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rezeki :) May God bless you,sayang
My wish;
harap tahun depan dapat celebrate same-same lagi.
Mane tahu mase tu,awak dah dengan orang lain :')
Saya nak celebrate birthday awak same-same sampai bila bila.
its 2016 and again, i'm editing this post.
Thanks for coming back to my life. Thanks for accepting me for who I am; and believing that I could express the inner power of myself. Thanks for trusting me even though there's no guarantee that our journey will be as easy as before. Thanks for gathering your courage to still look at me the same way you did when we were 15. I can almost feel the 2012's side of myself. Thanks for making me believe in living in the dark because I'm the shining star anyway ;)
its 2019, and i'm still editing this post.
Sorry that I missed 2 years posts but during those times I'm too busy focusing on myself.
I'm sorry that I broke your heart again. I'm sorry that I'm an asshole. I'm sorry for being such a dick. I'm sorry for letting you down. It's not you, its all me. Just me.
its 2015 and i'm editing this post.
i'm sorry for these cheesy words but you know i love you so and so so much.
i'm sorry for neither celebrate nor wish your 17th birthday.
Everything turns wrong and i can't help myself to keep ignoring you and blaming myself for whatever the fucks happened us. I can't even write the way I wrote and speak the way i spoke.
I'm sorry for changing. I'm sorry it had to be this way.
But believe me, i'm going to color our my life once again.
its 2016 and again, i'm editing this post.
Thanks for coming back to my life. Thanks for accepting me for who I am; and believing that I could express the inner power of myself. Thanks for trusting me even though there's no guarantee that our journey will be as easy as before. Thanks for gathering your courage to still look at me the same way you did when we were 15. I can almost feel the 2012's side of myself. Thanks for making me believe in living in the dark because I'm the shining star anyway ;)
its 2019, and i'm still editing this post.
Sorry that I missed 2 years posts but during those times I'm too busy focusing on myself.
I'm sorry that I broke your heart again. I'm sorry that I'm an asshole. I'm sorry for being such a dick. I'm sorry for letting you down. It's not you, its all me. Just me.
I had a wrong perspective on relationship. I was immature and childish.
I heard you found someone else. Someone who can treat you better than I did. And I'm thankful for that. I hope she can love you, and appreciate you more than I did. Even if we blocked each other, I know deep inside you still watch me from afar. So do I. But I believe we are better off each other.
That's it I guess. Bye, my sweet first love.
I heard you found someone else. Someone who can treat you better than I did. And I'm thankful for that. I hope she can love you, and appreciate you more than I did. Even if we blocked each other, I know deep inside you still watch me from afar. So do I. But I believe we are better off each other.
That's it I guess. Bye, my sweet first love.
it's 2021, and here I'm editing this golden post.
(noticed lots of grammar errors but whatevs I want to make this as raw as possible).
Hi you, we are friends back now. We follow each other on social media and we are watching each other life's from a third perspective now. Putting all histories behind us was your idea, and I thought it can't work out. But it did anyway. I picked you up from the airport as soon as you landed Malaysia. We shared our favorite tv show, gave each other career and life advice, wished each other birthdays, our "konica vs infineon" lol.. And that's the best thing I could possibly ask for. Your opinion matters to me and now we are able to talk about it like friends.. blessing.
hey, its 30/10/2021 and i'm gonna finish this thread post.
last week we hv our conservation as per usual. i was confirmed positive covid so you did your part by giving health advice (as usual..) and suddenly you dropped this bomb,
"hey just to let u know, i'm getting married soon"
my brain stopped functioning. i didnt know what to say, how to react. i can't believe you are getting married honestly. a small part of me believed that we will be together again one day. a small part of me believes the soft spot still belongs to me. then i realized how selfish i'm to be holding back your happiness just so you can make my childhood dream come true. i guess i'm just gonna suck it up that we can't dig into our secret love letter stash that we buried 9 years back under that huge tree.
you are someone's husband now. i look at all your wedding photos. you look so happy and proud. its been a while since i've seen that smile. bet you were nervous af when its time to akad right haha classic que.
i guess this is it. this is a real goodbye. like seriously, this is the last goodbye.
hey, i'm letting you go now. you can go with all memories we had for each other.
go, and have the beautiful family you deserve.
you have my blessing, shafique.
THE END.